You can find further help on the HMRC website with specific guidance on:
We have a number of dedicated helplines that can help you.
- If you are thinking about becoming self-employed or you are new to self-employment, phone the Helpline for newly self-employed on 0845 915 4515.
- If you need help completing your Self Assessment tax return, phone the Self Assessment Helpline on 0845 9000 444.
- If you need a Self Assessment tax return or any supplementary pages please phone the Self Assessment Orderline on 0845 9000 404
- If you have questions about VAT and Excise Duty
- If you know someone who is trading but isn't paying their tax, phone the
Tax Evasion Hotline on 0800
788 887 for Income Tax and National Insurance and/or
Confidential on 0800 595 000 for smuggling and any other suspicious activity